Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Clamp Meter, 600V, 4000 Ohms
- Item # 6JHY6
- Mfr. Model # 2235-20
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # 763
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 400
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 4000
- Jaw Capacity 1"
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type AAA
- Safety Rating CAT III
- AC Response TRMS
- Display Backlit LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Instructions
- Data Hold Yes
- Special Features LED Light, Black On White Display with Backlight for Easier Reading, Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3698)
- Testers (3547)
- Test Instruments (3080)
- Current Meters (582)
- Ammeter Meters (522)
- Current Testers (441)
- Continuity Testers (395)
- Ammeter Testers (348)
- Digital Ammeters (344)
- Electrical Voltage Testers (332)
- Current Detectors (222)
- Clamp-On Meters (200)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (190)
- Power Clamp-On Meters (189)
- Ammeter Clamp-On Meters (188)
- Current Clamp-On Meters (180)
- Voltage Clamp-On Meters (177)
- Clamp Meters (167)
- Amp Meters (166)
- True RMS Testers (165)
- Capacitance Testers (143)
- Electrical Power Meters (117)
- Digital Clamp-On Meters (116)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Will this clamp give me the maximum temporary amperage in 110V, AC.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.