Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemClamp Meter
- Clamp Meter Jaw StyleClamp On
- Max. AC Amps200
- Max. AC Volts1000
- Max. DC Volts1000
- Max. Ohms40
- Jaw Capacity5/8"
- Battery TypeAA
- Safety RatingCAT IV 600V
- AC ResponseTRMS
- Audible ContinuityYes
- DisplayReverse Black LCD
- IncludesTest Leads, Batteries, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency50 to 60 Hz
- Auto RangingYes
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- AC Current Accuracy+/-2% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp.14 to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesBuilt In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light, High Contrast, White On Black Display with Backlight for Easy Reading, Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4327)
- Testers (4250)
- Test Instruments (3699)
- Current Meters (508)
- Ammeter Meters (444)
- Current Testers (442)
- Continuity Testers (398)
- Current Detectors (206)
- Clamp-On Meters (180)
- Clamp-On Ammeters (170)
- Ammeter Clamp-On Meters (168)
- Power Clamp-On Meters (168)
- Current Clamp-On Meters (160)
- Voltage Clamp-On Meters (157)
- Amp Meters (147)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.