Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Clamp Meter, 6 Kohms, 600A
- Item # 4NYX4
- Mfr. Model # 2236-20
- UNSPSC # 41113601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.55 lbs.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 600
- Max. DC Amps 600
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. Ohms 6
- Jaw Capacity 1-1/3"
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Counts 6000
- Battery Type AA
- Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 40nF
- Frequency Counter 1 Hz to 10 kHz
- Memory Max/Min
- Display Reverse Black LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Batteries, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Thermometer Type Type K Thermocouple
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Thin Jaw Profile, Built In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light, High Contrast, Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.