Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Deep Cut Portable Band Saw, Variable Speeds, 380 Surface Ft. per Min. High
- Item # 10D924
- Mfr. Model # 6232-20
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 941
- Shipping Weight 17.69 lbs.
- Item Deep Cut Portable Band Saw
- Speeds Variable
- Surface Ft. per Min. High 380
- Surface Ft. per Min. Low 0
- Round Capacity 5"
- Rectangle Capacity 5" x 5"
- Amps @ 120V 11.0
- Tool Length 21"
- Tool Weight 14.75 lb.
- Handle Type Muli-Grip T-Handle
- Blade Size 44-7/8" x 1/2" x 0.020"
- Drive Type Direct, Clutched Gear System
- Material Durable Metal Construction, Rubber Bumpers
- Features High Visibilty Cut Line, LED Sight Light, Variable Speed Dial, Tool-Free Shoe Adjustment
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Standards UL
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.