Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 6-1/2 In
- Item # 2CDC8
- Mfr. Model # 2401-22
- UNSPSC # 27112710
- Catalog Page # 965
- Shipping Weight 5.3 lbs.
- ItemCordless Screwdriver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/4" Hex Quick Change
- No Load RPM0 to 500
- Max. Torque175 in.-lb.
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Clutch Style15+1 Positive
- Handle TypeNonslip, Soft Grip, T
- Battery Included(2) 2XKZ6
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ6
- FeaturesQuick Bit Loading, Built In LED Light, Battery Fuel Gauge, One Handed Bit Loading and Unloading, Metal Gear Housing, Variable Speed Trigger, Over Mold Side and Grip
- Tool Length6-1/2"
- Tool Weight2.0 lb.
- IncludesCordless Lithium Ion Screwdriver, (2) Batteries, Battery Charger, Compact Driver Storage Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.