Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit, 9.6 lb.
- Item # 2VJ56
- Mfr. Model # 0756-22
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 969
- Shipping Weight 19.85 lbs.
- ItemCordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck TypeSDS Plus
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3Ah
- Blows per Minute0 to 4700
- No Load RPM0 to 1400
- Stop RotationYes
- Capacity in Concrete1"
- Solid Bit Capacity1"
- Core Bit Capacity2-1/2"
- Battery Included(2) 5AB52
- Battery Pack Replacement5AB52
- Handle TypeD
- Features28V High Power Reversible Motor, (3) Operating Modes, Reversible Trigger
- Tool Length13"
- Tool Weight9.6 lb.
- StandardsUL Listed/CSA Certified
- IncludesM28(TM) Compact 1" SDS Rotary Hammer, (2) 28V Lithium Ion Batteries, 1 hr. Charger, Carrying Case, Side Handle, Depth Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.