Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Reciprocating Saw, 7.9 lb.
- Item # 5GUX8
- Mfr. Model # 2620-20
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.17 lbs.
- ItemCordless Reciprocating Saw
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Cutting ActionOrbital
- Length of Stroke1"
- Shoe DesignFixed
- No Load Strokes/Minute0 to 3200
- Blade Type1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Handle TypeSoft Grip
- FeaturesQuiklok(TM) Blade Clamp, Battery Fuel Gauge, Variable Speed Trigger, Patented Gear Protects Clutch
- Tool Length17-3/4"
- Tool Weight7.9 lb.
- Includes2620-20 Sawzall(TM) M18(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion Batteries Recip Saw -Bare Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.