Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 13 In. L
- Item # 4PKV7
- Mfr. Model # 2625-21CT
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 846
- Shipping Weight 9.15 lbs.
- Item Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Action Straight
- Length of Stroke 3/4"
- Shoe Design Keyless
- No Load Strokes/Minute 0 to 3000
- Blade Type 1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery Included 2XKZ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ3
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Features Quiklok(TM) Blade Clamp, Compact, Built-In LED Light, One Handed Design, Compatible with M18(TM) XC High Capacity Red Lithium Batteries and M18(TM) Compact Red Lithium(TM) Batteries
- Tool Length 13"
- Tool Weight 4.1 lb.
- Includes 2625-20 Hackzall(TM) M18(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion One Handed Recip Saw, (1) M18(TM) Red Lithium(TM) Battery, 1 hr. Charger, Sawzall(R)Blade, Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.