Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 4.1 lb.
- Item # 4PKV6
- Mfr. Model # 2625-21
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 961
- Shipping Weight 9.8 lbs.
- ItemCordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting ActionStraight
- Length of Stroke3/4"
- Shoe DesignKeyless
- No Load Strokes/Minute0 to 3000
- Blade Type1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery Included2PYZ8
- Battery Pack Replacement2PYZ8
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3Ah
- Handle TypeSoft Grip
- FeaturesQuiklok(TM) Blade Clamp, LED Light, Compatible with M18(TM) XC and M18(TM) Compact Red Lithium(TM) Batteries
- Tool Length13"
- Tool Weight4.1 lb.
- Includes2625-20 Hackzall(TM) M18(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion One Handed Recip Saw, (1) M18(TM) Red Lithium(TM) Battery, 1 hr. Charger, Sawzall(R)Blade, Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.