Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 3.0A/hr.
- Item # 2PYY5
- Mfr. Model # 2620-21
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting ActionOrbital
- Length of Stroke1"
- Shoe DesignFixed
- No Load Strokes/Minute0 to 3200
- Blade Type1/2" Universal Tang
- Battery Included(1) 2PYZ8
- Battery Pack Replacement2PYZ8
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3Ah
- Handle TypeSoft Grip
- FeaturesQuiklok(TM) Blade Clamp, Battery Fuel Gauge, Variable Speed Trigger, Patented Gear Protects Clutch
- Tool Length17-3/4"
- Tool Weight7.9 lb.
- Includes2620-21 Sawzall(TM) M18(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion Batteries Recip Saw, (1) M18(TM) XC High Capacity Red Lithium(TM) Battery (48-11-1828), (1) Sawzall(R) Blade, 1 hr. Charger (48-59-1801) Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.