Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless PVC Shear Kit, 12V, 2-3/8 In.
- Item # 4PKV3
- Mfr. Model # 2470-21
- UNSPSC # 23171603
- Catalog Page # 1192
- Shipping Weight 10.29 lbs.
- ItemCordless PVC Shear Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting Capacity OD2-3/8"
- No Load RPM5
- ApplicationPlastic, Rubber, Vinyl Tubing and Hose
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Included2XKZ6
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ6
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Tool Length14-1/2"
- FeaturesStainless Steel Blade, Quick Blade Return, Easy Blade Change, 3 Second Cut Time, and Battery Fuel Gauge
- IncludesBattery, Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is end of new cut round clean etc ?
Will it cut 1-1/2 Sched 40 easily?
Thank you for using Grianger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.