Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Oscillating Tool Kit, 12V
- Item # 38W628
- Mfr. Model # 2426-21
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 967
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Oscillating Tool Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Orbits per Minute5000 to 20,000
- Battery Included2XKZ6
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ6
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- FeaturesApplication Versatility Cuts, Grinds, Sands, and Scrapes, Compatible with M12 Lithium Ion System with Over 25 Cordless Tools, Accessory Adaptor, Compatible with Most Competitive Accessories, Red Lithium Batteries Offer Extended Run Time, All Metal Gear Case, Match Speed to Application, Displays Remaining Run Time
- Handle TypeErgonomic
- Tool Length10-7/8"
- Tool Weight2.1 lb.
- IncludesBattery, 30 Minute Charger, Contractor Bag, Adapter, Wood Cutting Blade, Sanding Pad, (5) Assorted Sanding Sheets
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.