Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Jigsaw Kit, Voltage 12.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 13G253
- Mfr. Model # 2445-21
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 966
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs.
- ItemCordless Jigsaw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Cutting ActionStraight
- Length of Stroke3/4"
- Adjustable ShoeYes
- Speed ControlVariable Speed Trigger
- Strokes per Minute0 to 2800
- Blade TypeT-Shank
- Battery Included2XKZ6
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ6
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Bevels To45 Degrees
- Handle TypePistol Grip
- FeaturesQuik-Lok(TM) Blade Clamp, LED Light, Keyless Shoe Bevel, Positive Stop at 90 Degrees , Non-Marring Shoe, Anti Splintering Blade Clamp, Battery Fuel Gauge
- Tool Length9"
- Tool Weight4.4 lb.
- IncludesM12(R) Battery, M12(R) Charger, Jig Saw Blade, Contractor Bag, Non-Marring Shoe, Anti-Splintering Insert
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.