Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Jigsaw, Voltage 18.0, Li-Ion Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Item # 5GUX6
- Mfr. Model # 2645-20
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 961
- Shipping Weight 7.1 lbs.
- ItemCordless Jigsaw
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Cutting Action5 Position Orbital and Straight
- Length of Stroke1"
- Adjustable ShoeYes
- Speed ControlVariable Speed Trigger
- Strokes per Minute0 to 2700
- Blade TypeT-Shank
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement2PYZ8
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Bevels To45 Degrees
- Handle TypeD-Handle
- FeaturesQuick-Lok(TM) Blade Clamp, Keyless Shoe Bevel with Positive Stops, Non-Marring Shoe
- Tool Length10-1/2"
- Tool Weight7.75 lb.
- IncludesNon-Marring Shoe
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4LET1MILWAUKEE
Price $463.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.