Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Jigsaw Kit, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 4LET1
- Mfr. Model # 2645-22
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 961
- Shipping Weight 8.0 lbs.
- Item Cordless Jigsaw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Action 5 Position Orbital and Straight
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Adjustable Shoe Yes
- Speed Control Variable Speed Trigger
- Strokes per Minute 0 to 2700
- Blade Type T-Shank
- Battery Included (2) 2PYZ8
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 2.8Ah
- Bevels To 45 Degrees
- Handle Type D-Handle
- Features Quick-Lok(TM) Blade Clamp, Keyless Shoe Bevel with Positive Stops, Non-Marring Shoe
- Tool Length 10-1/2"
- Tool Weight 7.75 lb.
- Includes (2) Batteries, Charger, Jig Saw Blade, Non-Marring Shoe, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.