Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2", Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Voltage 28.0, Li-Ion Battery Included
- Item # 4ZA94
- Mfr. Model # 0779-22
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 969
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 1450
- Blows per Minute0 to 2450
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length12-1/8"
- Tool Weight6.6 lb.
- Max. Torque325 ft.-lb.
- Clutch StyleBall and Cam
- Handle TypeT-Handle, Nonslip, Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) 5AB52
- Battery Pack Replacement5AB52
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- FeaturesShuttle Switch, Hanger Bracket, Quick Change Detent Kit, Magnesium Gear Case
- Includes(2) Batteries 1 hr. Charger, Hanger Bracket, Quick Change Detent Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 2YA93DEWALT
Price $684.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.