Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3/8" Friction Ring, Cordless Impact Wrench Kit Voltage 18.0, Li-Ion Battery Included
- Item # 34G860
- Mfr. Model # 2654-22
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 960
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive Size3/8" Friction Ring
- No Load RPM0 to 900/0 to 1600/0 to 2400
- Blows per Minute0 to 1100/0 to 2400/0 to 3100
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Brushless MotorYes
- Tool Length5-7/8"
- Tool Weight3.8 lb.
- Max. Torque200 ft.-lb.
- Handle TypeT
- Battery Included(2) 38D766
- Battery Pack Replacement38D766
- Battery Capacity4.0Ah
- Features3-Mode Drive Control(TM), Brushless Motor, Electronic Control, LED Light, and Battery Fuel Gauge
- IncludesCordless Impact Wrench Kit (34G860), (2) Battery (38D766), Charger (23Y581), Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.