Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit , W/Addl Bat
- Item # 7DC53
- Mfr. Model # 2653-22 48-11-1840
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 13.65 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 18.0
- Drive Size 1/4" Hex
- Brushless Motor Yes
- No Load RPM 0 to 2900
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3600
- Battery Capacity 4.0Ah
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included (3) 38D766
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D766
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Features Redlink Plus(TM) Electronic Intelligence, Red Lithium(TM) Battery Pack
- Tool Length 5-1/2"
- Tool Weight 3.6 lb.
- Includes M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver, (2) M18 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries, (1) M12 & M18 Multi Voltage Charger, (1) Carrying Case AND EXTRA M18 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.