Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 7CX00
- Mfr. Model # 2653-22/48-11-1828
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.45 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4"
- Brushless MotorYes
- No Load RPM0 to 2900
- Blows per Minute0 to 3600
- Max. Torque1600 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Battery Included2PYZ8
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Tool Length5-1/2"
- Tool Weight3.6 lb.
- Includes(1) M18 Fuel(TM) 1/4" Impact Driver, (2) 2PYZ8 M18 XC Redlithium Batteries PLUS 1 FREE, 1 (23Y581) Multi-voltage Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
following: Depending on the type of screw, meaning, are they self drilling type; and what are they going in to? If wood, or sheet metal, what thickness? Typically this will be a good choice, Grainger part number 7CX00 is very versatile, and may be a better choice than a cordless drill. For more details, please consider calling Grainger at 1-800-323-0620. This way you can provide relevant information and obtain specific advice.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.