Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 12V, 1/4 In.
- Item # 34G868
- Mfr. Model # 2453-22
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 965
- Shipping Weight 7.6 lbs.
- ItemCordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Drive ConfigurationStraight
- Drive Size1/4" Hex
- Brushless MotorYes
- No Load RPM0 to 1200/0 to 2650
- Blows per Minute0 to 2700/0 to 3550
- Max. Torque1200 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity2.0Ah
- Handle TypeT
- Battery Included(2) 38D763
- Battery Pack Replacement38D763
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Features2- Mode Drive Control (TM), Powerstate(TM) Brushless Motor, Redlink Plus(TM) Electronic Intelligence, Redlithium(TM) 2.0 Battery Pack, Led Light, Battery Fuel Gauge
- Tool Length6"
- Tool Weight2.2 lb.
- IncludesCordless Impact Driver (34G867), (2) Battery Packs (38D763), Battery Charger (2XKZ7), Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.