Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill Kit, Voltage 28.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 5XEZ7
- Mfr. Model # 0726-22
- UNSPSC # 27112801
- Catalog Page # 969
- Shipping Weight 15.15 lbs.
- Item Cordless Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 28.0
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 450/0 to 1800
- Max. Torque 750 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute 0 to 7200/0 to 28,800
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type T/Ergonomic/Nonslip/Soft Grip
- Battery Included (2) 5AB52
- Battery Pack Replacement 5AB52
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Features LED Worklight
- Tool Length 9-1/4"
- Tool Weight 6.7 lb.
- Includes M28(TM) Cordless Hammer Drill, 1 hr. Charger, Side Handle, (2) Phillips Bit, (2) Batteries, Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2VDJ2DEWALT
Price $619.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.