Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill Kit, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 13A972
- Mfr. Model # 2604-22CT
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.55 lbs.
- Item Cordless Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor Yes
- No Load RPM 0 to 550/0 to 1850
- Max. Torque 650 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute 31,450
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Battery Included (2) 38D765
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D765
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Features LED Worklight
- Tool Length 8"
- Tool Weight 4.5 lb.
- Includes Fuel Drill/Driver, (2) Red-Lithium(TM) Battery Packs, Multi Voltage Charger, Carrying Case, Side Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 38CC54MILWAUKEE
Price $299.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.