Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit, 4.9 lb.
- Item # 4LEP7
- Mfr. Model # 2602-22
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 450/0 to 1700
- Max. Torque550 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 29,000
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypeErgonomic/Nonslip/Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) XC Batteries
- Battery Pack Replacement2PYZ8
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- FeaturesLED Worklight
- Tool Length8-1/2"
- Tool Weight4.9 lb.
- Includes(2) M18(TM) XC High Capacity Red Lithium(TM) Batteries, 1 hr. Charger, Kit Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.