Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun Kit, Voltage 12.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Item # 4PKY9
- Mfr. Model # 2446-21XC
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1350
- Shipping Weight 11.3 lbs.
- ItemCordless Grease Gun Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Volume per Minute2.6 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure8000 psi
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Hose Length36"
- Battery Capacity3Ah
- Number of Speeds1
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output38
- Tool Length14"
- Tool Weight7.2 lb.
- Tube ColorSilver
- FeaturesHose Storage, Superior Handle Balance and Ergonomics, Base Stand For Easy Storage and Bleeding/Priming Mechanism for Quick Flow
- Includes(1)Battery, (1)Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 6FKP5MILWAUKEE
Price $166.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.