Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun Kit, Voltage 12.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included, Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Item # 4PKY9
- Mfr. Model # 2446-21XC
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1350
- Shipping Weight 11.3 lbs.
- Item Cordless Grease Gun Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Battery Type Li-Ion
- Grease Gun Fill Cartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity 14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity 16 oz.
- Volume per Minute 2.6 oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure 8000 psi
- Nozzle Extension Type Flex Hose
- Hose Length 36"
- Battery Capacity 3Ah
- Number of Speeds 1
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output 38
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 7.2 lb.
- Tube Color Silver
- Features Hose Storage, Superior Handle Balance and Ergonomics, Base Stand For Easy Storage and Bleeding/Priming Mechanism for Quick Flow
- Includes (1)Battery, (1)Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 6FKP5MILWAUKEE
Price $166.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.