Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Grease Gun, Bare, 2 CT Kit, 18 V
- Item # 45L189
- Mfr. Model # 2646-20
- UNSPSC # 27112901
- Catalog Page # 1350
- Shipping Weight 9.3 lbs.
- ItemCordless Grease Gun
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Grease Gun FillCartridge, Suction, Bulk
- Cartridge Capacity14-1/2 oz.
- Bulk Capacity16 oz.
- Volume per Minute10 fl. oz.
- Max. Operating Pressure10,000 psi
- Nozzle Extension TypeFlex Hose
- Hose Length48"
- Number of Speeds2
- Strokes for 1-Oz. Output38
- Tool Length15"
- Tool Weight7.6 lb.
- Tube ColorSilver
- ApplicationLubricating Moving Parts and Joints
- FeaturesNew to World Precision Through Pre Set Grease Counter Dial, Air Bleeder Valve For Quick Priming
- Includes(1)Flex Hose, (1)High Pressure Grease Coupler
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.