Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
M18 FUEL Brushless Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 13A969
- Mfr. Model # 2603-22CT
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 960
- Shipping Weight 12.35 lbs.
- ItemCordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Number of Batteries2
- SeriesM18 FUEL Brushless
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Brushless MotorYes
- No Load RPM0 to 550/ 0 to 1850
- Max. Torque650 in.-lb.
- Transmission2 Speed
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypeT/ Nonslip/ Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) 2XKZ3
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ3
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Tool Length8"
- Tool Weight4.9 lb.
- IncludesDrill/Driver, (2) Battery Packs, Multi Voltage Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 13A968MILWAUKEE
Sale Price $129.00 / each Offer Ends 06/30/15
Price $166.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.