Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
M18 Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 22UT50
- Mfr. Model # 2606-22CT
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 844
- Shipping Weight 9.95 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Number of Batteries 2
- Series M18
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 400/ 0 to 1800
- Max. Torque 500 in.-lb.
- Transmission 2 Speed
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type T/ Soft Grip
- Battery Included (2) 2XKZ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ3 or 2PYZ8
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah/ 3.0Ah
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 7-1/4"
- Tool Weight 2.9 lb.
- Includes (1) M18(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2" Drill/Driver, (2) M18(TM) REDLITHIUM(TM) Compact Battery Packs, (1) M12(TM) and M18(TM) Multi Voltage Charger, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.