Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Cutoff/Grinder, 28V, 4-1/2 In.
- Item # 38D769
- Mfr. Model # 0725-20
- UNSPSC # 27112704
- Catalog Page # 970
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs.
- ItemCordless Cutoff/Grinder
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Max. Wheel Dia.4-1/2"
- No Load RPM8000
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement5AB52
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Spindle Thread Size5/8" x 11 UNC
- Features28 V Motor Delivers 8000 RPM No Load Speed, Overload Protection For Preventing Over Heating, Soft Start Reduces Start Up Torque and Improves Gear Life, Large Spindle Lock For Quick Wheel Replacement, Tool Free Guard Provides Easy Guard Adjustment, Slide On Switch Reduces User Fatigue, Fuel Gauge Indicates Remaining Run Time
- Tool Length14"
- Tool Weight6.8 lb.
- IncludesGrinding Guard, Cut Off Guard, Grinding Wheel, Cut Off Wheel
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.