Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 18V, 6-1/2 In, L
- Item # 2PYY7
- Mfr. Model # 2630-22
- NSN # 3455-00-187-2636
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 846
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- Item Cordless Circular Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Blade Dia. 6-1/2"
- Blade Side Left
- Bevel Adjustment 0 to 50 Degrees
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees 1-9/16"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 2-1/8"
- No Load RPM 3500
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Arbor Hole 5/8"
- Battery Included (2) 2PYZ8
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Features Heavy Duty Magnesium Guards for Maximum Durability, Ergonomic, Compact and Lightweight Design with Soft Grip Handle
- Tool Length 15"
- Tool Weight 8.5 lb.
- Standards UL, CE
- Includes (2) Battery Packs, 120V 1 hr. Charger, 24T Carbide Tipped Blade, Rip Fence, Blade Wrench, Contractor Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.