Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Circular Metal Saw Kit
- Item # 2VJ54
- Mfr. Model # 0740-22
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 970
- Shipping Weight 20.4 lbs.
- ItemCordless Circular Metal Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Blade Dia.6-7/8"
- Blade SideLeft
- Cutting Depth @ 45 Degrees2-7/16"
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees2-1/8"
- No Load RPM3200
- Shoe MaterialNickel Plated Steel
- Arbor Hole5/8"
- Battery Included(2) 5AB52
- Battery Pack Replacement5AB52
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- FeaturesPremium Blade, LED Light, Large Tear Drop and Impact Resistant Window
- Tool Length12-3/4"
- Tool Weight6.8 lb.
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes(2) Batteries, 1 hr. 120V Charger, Clear Guard, Blade, Wrench, Rip Fence, Mfr. No. 48-59-2801
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.