Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Quart Caulk Gun Kit, 12 V
- Item # 34G846
- Mfr. Model # 2444-21
- UNSPSC # 27112714
- Catalog Page # 968
- Shipping Weight 7.8 lbs.
- ItemCordless Caulk Gun Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Capacity29 oz.
- Cartridge Type29 oz., Quart Size Cartridges
- Application Speed0 to 28 IPM Sec/Cartridge
- Expels0 to 28 in./min.
- Battery Included2XKZ6
- Battery Pack Replacement2XKZ6
- Battery TypeLi-ion
- Battery Capacity1.5Ah
- Handle TypeT-Handle
- FeaturesConstant Flow Technology, 400 lb. of Pushing Force, 6-Setting Max. Speed Dial, Variable Speed Trigger, Complete Dispensing Rate Control, Compact and Lightweight, Anti-drip, Auto Reverse, Rubber Non-Slip Grip
- For Use WithAdhesives and Sealants
- Tool Length21-1/4"
- Tool Weight5.5 lb.
- IncludesQuart Carriage, Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly, Battery, 30 min. Charger
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.