Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Caulk Gun Kit, 20 Oz
- Item # 14P345
- Mfr. Model # 2643-21CT
- UNSPSC # 27112906
- Catalog Page # 3143
- Shipping Weight 9.05 lbs.
- Item Cordless Caulk Gun Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Capacity 20 oz.
- Cartridge Type 20 oz. Sausage Pack
- Application Speed 0 to 21 IPM
- Expels 0 to 21 in./min.
- Battery Included 2XKZ3
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ3
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Color Red/Black/Clear
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Features 950 lb. of Pushing Force, Variable Speed Trigger, Constant Flow Technology, Anti-drip Mechanism, Rotating Quick-change Collar, 6-Setting Max. Speed Dial
- For Use With 20 oz. Sausage Packs
- Tool Length 28"
- Tool Weight 6.5 lb.
- Includes Battery, 30 min. Charger, 20 oz. Clear Sausage Style Barrel, 20 oz. Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.