Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, 12 In
- Item # 38D256
- Mfr. Model # 6950-20
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 65.0 lbs.
- Item Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 12"
- Slide No
- Bevel Yes
- No Load RPM 3200
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 6"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 5-5/8"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 6"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 7-11/32"
- Arbor Size 5/8 and 1"
- Blade Type Carbide Tipped
- Tool Weight 55 lb.
- Miter Capacity 0 to 52 Degrees Left and Right
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 52 Degrees Left and Right
- Bevel Stops Left And Right 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, 45, 52 Degrees
- Length 29"
- Width 21"
- Height 19"
- Voltage 120
- Features Miter Angle Digital Readout Provides Repeatable Accuracy To 01 Deg, Miter Angle Fine Adjust With Detent Override Makes It Simple To Dialin Precise Miter Angles, Dual Integral Jobsite, Lights Fully Illuminate The Work Piece And Cut Line From Either Side Of The Blade, Powerful 150 Amp, 33 Max HP Direct Drive Motor Provides Increased Power For High Performance Cutting In Hard Lumber, Constant Power Technology With Soft Start Maintains Constant Cutting Speed Under Load And Decreases Start Up Head Movement, Oversized Single Lever Bevel Adjustment With (9) Positive Bevel Stops
- Includes Carbide Tipped Blade, Dust Bag, Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.