Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circular Saw, 7-1/4 In. Blade, 5800 rpm
- Item # 4WP31
- Mfr. Model # 6390-21
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1043
- Shipping Weight 18.05 lbs.
- Item Circular Saw
- Blade Dia. 7-1/4"
- Blade Side Right
- No Load RPM 5800
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg. 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg. 1-13/16"
- Amps 15.0
- Tool Length 13-11/16"
- Tool Weight 10.4 lb.
- Bevel Capacity 50 Degrees
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Cord Length 9 ft.
- Number of Conductors 2
- Brake Type None
- Handle Type Tilt Lok(TM)
- Voltage 120
- Features Wide, Clear Sight Line Superior Blade Visibility from Either Side, Cuts Tough Materials, Adjustable Main Handle
- Standards UL, CSA
- Includes Circular Saw Blade, Hex Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.