Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circular Saw, 7-1/4 In. Blade, 5800 rpm
- Item # 4WP31
- Mfr. Model # 6390-21
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1043
- Shipping Weight 18.05 lbs.
- ItemCircular Saw
- Blade Dia.7-1/4"
- Blade SideRight
- No Load RPM5800
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.1-13/16"
- Tool Length13-11/16"
- Tool Weight10.4 lb.
- Bevel Capacity50 Degrees
- Shoe MaterialAluminum
- Cord Length9 ft.
- Number of Conductors2
- Brake TypeNone
- Handle TypeTilt Lok(TM)
- FeaturesWide, Clear Sight Line Superior Blade Visibility from Either Side, Cuts Tough Materials, Adjustable Main Handle
- StandardsUL, CSA
- IncludesCircular Saw Blade, Hex Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.