Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Pack, 12V, Li-Ion, 3A/hr.
- Item # 4PKY2
- Mfr. Model # 48-11-2402
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # 964
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Battery Pack
- Voltage 12.0
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- For Use With All Milwaukee M12V Tools and Acessories
- Features High Current Discharge Increased Power and Performance, Sturdy Base Allows M12(TM) Tools to Easily Stand, Lithium Ion Battery Delivers Long Life and Run Time with Fade Free Power, Battery Fuel Gauge Displays Charge Status On Tool
- Includes M12(TM) XC High Capacity Li-Ion Battery, Sturdy Base
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
While not using (say a month or more) should the battery be left in the charger ?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.