Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Pack, 18V, Li-Ion, 4.0A/hr.
- Item # 38D766
- Mfr. Model # 48-11-1840
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # 959
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemBattery Pack
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity4.0Ah
- For Use WithMilwaukee M18 Tools
- Features40A/hr. 72W/hr. Battery, Lithium Ion Battery Delivers Long Life and Run Time with Fade Free Power, Battery Fuel Gauge Displays Remaining Run Time, Milwaukee Red Link Intelligence, Overload Protection Prevents User From Damaging Their Cordless Power Tool Investment In Abusive Situations, Temperature Management System Keeps Battery In Ideal Temperature Range to Provide Maximum Life, Individual Cell Monitoring Ensures Optimal Charge And Discharge for Maximum Life, Discharge Protection Prevents Cell Damage From Over Discharge
- Charger Input Voltage110
- IncludesM18 4.0 Red Lithium Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.