Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Pack, 12V, , 2.0A/hr.
- Item # 38D763
- Mfr. Model # 48-11-2420
- UNSPSC # 26111710
- Catalog Page # 964
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemBattery Pack
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity2.0Ah
- For Use WithMilwaukee M12V Tools
- FeaturesThe Newest Milwaukee 12V Lithium Ion Battery Works On The M12 Cordless Tool System and Has 20A/hr. of Run Time This Battery Powers Over 40 Milwaukee M12 cordless Tools Milwaukee M12 Red Lithium 20 Provides Up to 2x More Run Time, 20% More Power and 2x More Recharges Than A Standard Lithium Ion Battery Red Lithium 20 Also Delivers Best In Class Performance In Extreme Job Site Conditions with Milwaukee Durability Built Into Each Pack, The Red Lithium 20 Battery Operates Cooler And Performs In Climates Below 0 Degrees with Fade Free Power
- Charger Input Voltage110
- IncludesM12 2.0 Red Lithium Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.