Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Engine-Driven Welder Generator, Bobcat 250 Diesel Series, 19 HP Kubota D722
- Item # 5GWC9
- Mfr. Model # 907565001
- UNSPSC # 23171514
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 740.0 lbs.
- Item Engine-Driven Welder Generator
- Series Bobcat 250 Diesel
- Start Type Electric
- Rated Output CC/AC 250A at 25V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Rated Output CC/DC 250 A at 25 V, 100% Duty Cycle
- Amperage Range 40 to 275
- Phase 1
- Engine Brand 19 HP Kubota D722
- Includes Engine Gauges With Maintenance Displays, Remote Tooless Oil Drain, Hi Temp, Low Oil Pressure & Low Fuel Shutdown
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Engine Driven Generators (301)
- Engine-Driven Generators (301)
- Portable Welders (188)
- Stick Welders (141)
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) Welders (108)
- TIG Welders (107)
- Arc Welders (82)
- AC/DC Welders (54)
- Generator/Welders (36)
- Welder/Generators (36)
- Engine Driven Welders (34)
- Engine-Driven Welders (34)
- TIG Welder/Generators (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.