Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MIG Welder, Millermatic 140 Series, Input Voltage: 115VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 5GVY8
- Mfr. Model # 907335
- UNSPSC # 23171508
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 61.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- SeriesMillermatic 140
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage115VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel24 ga. to 3/16"
- PortabilityHandheld Portable
- Rated Output90A@18VDC/63A@21VDC
- Duty Cycle20%
- Input Amps20/15A
- Output Range30 to 140A DC
- Wire Size0.024" to 0.030"/Flux 0.030" to 0.035"
- Overall Height15-3/4"
- Overall Width10-5/8"
- Overall Depth17-1/2"
- ApplicationLight Fabrication, Maintenance And Repair, Auto Body, Farm/Home
- IncludesPower Source, Power Cord and Plug, Gun and Cable Assembly, Work Cable and Clamp, Gauge with Hose, Spool of Wire, 2 Contact Tips, Drive Roll, Valve, Set-up Cd, Info Chart, Thickness Gauge
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 31MJ85MILLER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.