Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Wheeled, 200 (208)/230VAC
- Item # 2GPJ9
- Mfr. Model # 907321
- UNSPSC # 73181902
- Catalog Page # 3402
- Shipping Weight 237.0 lbs.
- ItemMIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesMIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage200 (208)/230VAC
- Welded MaterialMild Steel, Aluminum
- Material Thickness Mild Steel22 ga. to 1/2"
- PortabilityWheeled Mounted
- Material Thickness Aluminum14 ga. to 3/8"
- SeriesMillermatic 252
- Rated Output200A@28VDC
- Duty Cycle60%
- Input Amps48/42A
- Output Range30 to 300A DC
- Wire Size0.023" to 0.045"/Flux 0.030 to 0.045"
- Overall Height30"
- Overall Width19"
- Overall Depth40"
- ApplicationFor Metal Fabrication, Farm, Home Maintenance Repair, Welds 22 Gauge up to 1/2"
- FeaturesInfinite Voltage Control With Digital Meters, Integrated Timer Menu, Angled Industrial, Dual Gear Driven Aluminum Drive System, Auto-Gun Detect, Line Voltage Compensation, Easy Change Cylinder Rack and Consumable Compartment
- Includes15 ft. Torch, Argon Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge with Hose, Dual Groove Drive Rolls, and Running Gear with Low Cylinder Rack
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.