Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
MIG Welder, Millermatic 252 Series, Input Voltage: 208/230VAC, MIG/Flux Core
- Item # 2GPJ9
- Mfr. Model # 907321
- UNSPSC # 73181902
- Catalog Page # 3027
- Shipping Weight 237.0 lbs.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 252
- Welding Processes MIG/Flux Core
- Input Voltage 208/230VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Material Thickness Aluminum 14 ga. to 3/8"
- Rated Output 200A@28VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 48/42A
- Output Range 30 to 300A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045"/Flux 0.030 to 0.045"
- Overall Height 30"
- Overall Width 19"
- Overall Depth 40"
- Application For Metal Fabrication, Farm, Home Maintenance Repair, Welds 22 Gauge up to 1/2"
- Features Infinite Voltage Control With Digital Meters, Integrated Timer Menu, Angled Industrial, Dual Gear Driven Aluminum Drive System, Auto-Gun Detect, Line Voltage Compensation, Easy Change Cylinder Rack and Consumable Compartment
- Includes 15 ft. Torch, Argon Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge with Hose, Dual Groove Drive Rolls, and Running Gear with Low Cylinder Rack
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.