Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multiprocess Welder, Multimatic 200 Series, Input Voltage: 120 or 240, Stick, TIG DC, MIG, Flux Core
- Item # 19D433
- Mfr. Model # 907518
- UNSPSC # 23171540
- Catalog Page # 3039
- Shipping Weight 49.4 lbs.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Multimatic 200
- Phase 1
- Input Voltage 120 or 240
- Input (Amps) 20
- Rated Output 150A @ 21.5V MIG, 20% 150A @ 26V STICK, 30%, 150A @ 16V TIG, 30%
- OCV 90
- Hz 50/60
- Features Miller MVP, Auto-Set Elite, Excellent Arc Characteristics Even On CO2
- Application MRO, Mechanical Contractors, Farm & Ranch, Education
- Function Stick, TIG DC, MIG, Flux Cored
- Overall Height (In.) 14-1/2
- Overall Width (In.) 9-3/4
- Overall Depth (In.) 17
- Standards CSA
- Includes 10 ft. Bernard Q150 MIG Gun, 13 ft. Stick Stinger, 10 ft. Work Cable, Clamp, Smith Regulator/Flowgauge with 12 ft. Gas Hose, Material Thickness Gauge
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.