Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Blue, Digital Elite, 3, 5 to 8 / 8 to 13 Lens Shade
- Item # 34C385
- Mfr. Model # 264852
- UNSPSC # 46181704
- Catalog Page # 3393
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- ItemAuto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade3, 5 to 8 / 8 to 13
- GraphicsStars and Stripes II
- Plate Height2-2/5"
- Plate Width3-4/5"
- Viewing Area9 sq. in.
- SeriesDigital Elite
- Grind ModeYes
- Number of Arc Sensors4
- ADF ControlsDigital
- Power SourceBattery with Solar Assist
- Battery TypeLithium
- Battery Life3000 hr.
- Electromagnetic SensorYes
- Switching Speed1/20,000
- Features1/20,000 sec. Lens Speed, Sensitivity and Delay Control 0.10 to 1.0 sec., TIG Rating 5A, Auto-On/Auto-Off Power Control, Accessible Bottom-Mounted Control, (4) Modes (Weld Mode, Cut Mode, Grind Mode and X-Mode), Premium Headgear
- IncludesLithium Batteries, Magnifying Lens Holder, (5) Outside and (2) Inside Cover Lenses, Helmet Bag
- StandardsANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Welding Helmets (207)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.