Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, Blue, Digital Elite, 3, 5 to 8 / 8 to 13 Lens Shade
- Item # 34C385
- Mfr. Model # 264852
- UNSPSC # 46181704
- Catalog Page # 3021
- Catalog Group # J4054
- Shipping Weight 2.8 lbs.
- Item Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- Lens Shade 3, 5 to 8 / 8 to 13
- Graphics Stars and Stripes III
- Color Blue
- Plate Height 2-2/5"
- Plate Width 3-4/5"
- Viewing Area 9 sq. in.
- Headgear Ratchet
- Series Digital Elite
- Material Nylon
- Grind Mode Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 4
- ADF Controls Digital
- Power Source Battery with Solar Assist
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 3000 hr.
- Electromagnetic Sensor Yes
- TIG AMP Rating 5A
- Switching Speed 1/20,000 sec.
- Features 1/20,000 sec. Lens Speed, Sensitivity and Delay Control 0.10 to 1.0 sec., TIG Rating 5A, Auto-On/Auto-Off Power Control, Accessible Bottom-Mounted Control, (4) Modes (Weld Mode, Cut Mode, Grind Mode and X-Mode), Premium Headgear
- Includes Lithium Batteries, Magnifying Lens Holder, (5) Outside and (2) Inside Cover Lenses, Helmet Bag
- Standards ANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.