Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package Series, Input Voltage: 230/460/575VAC, TIG, Pulsed TI
- Item # 2RVC8
- Mfr. Model # 951118
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3035
- Shipping Weight 583.0 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package
- Input Voltage 230/460/575VAC
- Welding Processes TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Polarity AC/DC
- Phase 1
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 0.012" to 1/2"
- Material Thickness Aluminum 0.015" to 3/8"
- Weight 378 lb.
- Rated Output 200A @ 28V, 60%/250A @ 30V, 40%
- Input (Amps) 110/96/48
- Hz 60
- Overall Height 49"
- Overall Width 22-1/2"
- Overall Depth 25"
- Application Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring), Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Metal Art / Sculptures, High Purity Processing, Boat / Yacht
- Features Tilted Operator Interface, Squarewave Output with AC Balance Control, Dual Digital Meters, Last Procedure Recall, Built-In Preflow/Postflow, Line Voltage Compensation, Built-In Consumable Storage Drawer
- Includes Power Source, 2 Dinse 50 Mm Connectors, Running Gear, Water Cooler, Coolant, Remote Foot Pedal, 25 ft. Water-Cooled Torch, Torch Accessory Kit With Tungsten, 15 ft. Work Lead With Clamp, 10 ft. Gas Hose, Regulator/Flowmeter and Cable Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2CAV6TIG Welder, Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package Series, Input Voltage: 200/230/460VAC, TIG, Pulsed TIMILLER ELECTRIC
Price $6,714.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.