Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTIG/Stick Welder
- SeriesSyncrowave 250 DX
- Output Range (Amps)3 to 310
- Rated Output200A @ 28VAC 60% Duty Cycle, 250A @ 30VAC 40% Duty Cycle
- Amps AC3-310
- Duty Cycle60%
- Input (Amps)110/96/48
- Input Voltage230/460/575
- Overall Height (In.)49
- Overall Width (In.)22-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.)25
- FeaturesTilted Operator Interface, Squarewave Output with AC Balance Control, Dual Digital Meters, Last Procedure Recall, Built-In Preflow/Postflow, Line Voltage Compensation, Built-In Consumable Storage Drawer
- ApplicationFor Shop Precision Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Light and Heavy Manufacturing, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Tube and Pipe, Automotive
- IncludesPower Source, 2 Dinse 50 Mm Connectors, Running Gear, Water Cooler, Coolant, Remote Foot Pedal, 25 Ft Water-Cooled Torch, Torch Accessory Kit With Tungsten, 15 Ft Work Lead With Clamp, 10 Ft Gas Hose, Regulator/Flowmeter and Cable Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.