Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Stick
- SeriesDynasty 200 SD
- Phase1 or 3
- Input Voltage115 to 460VAC
- Welded MaterialAluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.004" to 1/4"
- Material Thickness Aluminum0.020" to 1/4"
- Weight45 lb.
- Rated Output150A@16V, 60%
- Input (Amps)31/20/13/10A
- Overall Height13-1/2"
- Overall Width7-1/2"
- Overall Depth21-1/2"
- ApplicationPortable Precision Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Light and Heavy Manufacturing, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Tube and Pipe, Automotive
- FeaturesAdvanced Squareware Arc, Extended Balance Control Range, AC Frequency Control Range of 20-250 Hz, Built-In Pulser, Portable, Inverter-Based, AC/DC Power Source, HF Arc Starting, Programmable HF Start Parameters
- IncludesAir-Cooled Tig Torch Adapter and 2 Dinse 50mm International-Style Power Cable Connectors
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.