Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Dynasty 200 SD Series, Input Voltage: 120 to 480VAC, TIG, Stick
- Item # 2RVC6
- Mfr. Model # 907099
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 54.0 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Dynasty 200 SD
- Input Voltage 120 to 480VAC
- Welding Processes TIG, Stick
- Polarity AC/DC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 0.004" to 1/4"
- Material Thickness Aluminum 0.020" to 1/4"
- Weight 45 lb.
- Rated Output 150A@16V, 60%
- Input (Amps) 31/20/13/10A
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 13-1/2"
- Overall Width 7-1/2"
- Overall Depth 21-1/2"
- Application Portable Precision Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Light and Heavy Manufacturing, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Tube and Pipe, Automotive
- Features Advanced Squareware Arc, Extended Balance Control Range, AC Frequency Control Range of 20-250 Hz, Built-In Pulser, Portable, Inverter-Based, AC/DC Power Source, HF Arc Starting, Programmable HF Start Parameters
- Includes Air-Cooled Tig Torch Adapter and 2 Dinse 50mm International-Style Power Cable Connectors
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 45JU20MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $4,565.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.