Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG/Stick Welder, 1 Phase, 250 A, 80 OCV
- Item # 2CAV6
- Mfr. Model # 951117
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3405
- Shipping Weight 588.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG/Stick Welder
- SeriesSyncrowave 250 DX
- Output Range (Amps)3 to 310
- Rated Output250A @ 30VAC 40% Duty Cycle
- Amps AC250
- Duty Cycle40%
- Input (Amps)110/96/48
- Input Voltage200/230/460
- Overall Height (In.)49
- Overall Width (In.)22-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.)25
- FeaturesSquarewave AC/DC Output, Dual Digital Meters, Last Procedure Recall, Built-in Preflow/Postflow, Front Panel Storage Drawer
- ApplicationWelds Sheet Metal up to 3/8"
- IncludesRunning Gear, Water Cooler, 4 Gallons of Coolant, Remote Foot Control, 25 Ft Water Cooled Torch Adapter, 250 Amp Water Cooled Weldcraft WP20 Torch, 2 Dinse Connectors, Work Clamp, 12 Ft Gas Hose, Regulator/Flowmeter, Cable Cover, and Torch Accessory Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.