Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package Series, Input Voltage: 200/230/460VAC
- Item # 2CAV6
- Mfr. Model # 951117
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 588.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesSyncrowave 250 DX Complete Package
- Input Voltage200/230/460VAC
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Welded MaterialAluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.012" to 1/2"
- Material Thickness Aluminum0.015" to 3/8"
- Weight378 lb.
- Rated Output200A@28V, 60%/250A@30V, 40%
- Input (Amps)110/96/48A
- Overall Height49"
- Overall Width22-1/2"
- Overall Depth25"
- FeaturesSquarewave AC/DC Output, Dual Digital Meters, Last Procedure Recall, Built-in Preflow/Postflow, Front Panel Storage Drawer
- IncludesRunning Gear, Water Cooler, 4 Gallons of Coolant, Remote Foot Control, 25 ft. Water Cooled Torch Adapter, 250 Amp Water Cooled Weldcraft WP20 Torch, 2 Dinse Connectors, Work Clamp, 12 ft. Gas Hose, Regulator/Flowmeter, Cable Cover, and Torch Accessory Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2RVC8MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $6,858.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.