Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Diversion 180 Series, Input Voltage: 120-240, TIG
- Item # 6DLX2
- Mfr. Model # 907627
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3035
- Shipping Weight 65.0 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Diversion 180
- Input Voltage 120-240
- Welding Processes TIG
- Polarity AC/DC
- Phase 1
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 0.030" to 3/16"
- Material Thickness Aluminum 0.025" to 3/16"
- Weight 50 lb.
- Rated Output 60A@12.4V, 100%/150A@16V,20%
- Input (Amps) 11.3/16A
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 17"
- Overall Width 9.875"
- Overall Depth 23.875"
- Application Chassis/Frame Fabrication, Aluminum Oil Pans, Stainless Exhaust, Weld Repair on Home Equipment, Metal Art, Vocational Training
- Features Inverter-Based, AC/DC Power Source, Fan-On-Demand, Portable Uses Miller's MVP(TM) Plug for Multi-Voltage Usage, Digital Display, Remote Amperage Foot Control Included
- Includes 12.5ft. Torch with Backcap, Ceramic Gas Cup, 3/32in Collet and Collet Body, 2% Ceriated Tungsten, RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control, 12ft. Work Lead With Clamp, Regulator/Flow Gauge with Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.