Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesDiversion 180
- Output Range (Amps)10 to 125 (115V), 10 to 180 (230V)
- Rated Output150 A at 16 V
- Amps AC150
- Duty Cycle20%
- Input (Amps)16
- Input Voltage115 and 230
- Overall Height (In.)17
- Overall Width (In.)9.875
- Overall Depth (In.)23.875
- FeaturesInverter-Based, AC/DC Power Source, Fan-On-Demand, Portable Uses Miller's MVP(TM) Plug for Multi-Voltage Usage, Digital Display, Remote Amperage Foot Control Included
- ApplicationChassis/Frame Fabrication, Aluminum Oil Pans, Stainless Exhaust, Weld Repair on Home Equipment, Metal Art, Vocational Training
- Includes12.5ft. Torch with Backcap, Ceramic Gas Cup, 3/32in Collet and Collet Body, 2% Ceriated Tungsten, RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control, 12ft. Work Lead With Clamp, Regulator/Flow Gauge with Hose, TIG Welding Book
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.