Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, DC, Maxstar 700,240-575VAC
- Item # 5GWJ3
- Mfr. Model # 907103
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 210.0 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- SeriesMaxstar 700
- Phase1 or 3
- Input Voltage240 to 575VAC
- Welded MaterialSteel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.020" to 1"
- Weight198 lb.
- Rated Output1-Phase 450A@38V, 60%, 3-Phase 600A@44V, 60%
- Input (Amps)1-Phase 106 to 38A, 3-Phase 89 to 32A
- Overall Height34-1/2"
- Overall Width13-3/4"
- Overall Depth22"
- FeaturesDC Inverter, Digital Meters, Pulser
- IncludesPower Source, 2 Thread Lock Adapters 225029, 1 Water Cooled Torch Adapter 225028, Set-up Dvd.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.