Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
TIG Welder, Maxstar 200 DX Series, Input Voltage: 120 to 480VAC, TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Item # 5GWH6
- Mfr. Model # 903701011
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 46.26 lbs.
- Item TIG Welder
- Series Maxstar 200 DX
- Input Voltage 120 to 480VAC
- Welding Processes TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Polarity DC
- Phase 1 or 3
- Welded Material Steel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel 0.004" to 1/4"
- Weight 37 lb.
- Rated Output 200A @ 18V, 40%
- Input (Amps) 34 to 6
- Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 13-1/2"
- Overall Width 7-1/2"
- Overall Depth 17-1/2"
- Application Precision Fabrication, Petro/Chemical, Aerospace, Food/Beverage Industry, Dairy, Shipboard
- Features DC Inverter, Digital Meters, Pulser
- Includes Power Source, Adjustable Shoulder Strap, 10 ft. (3 M) Primary Power Cord, (2) International Dinse Connectors, And (1) Air Cooled Tig Torch Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.