Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
TIG Welder, Maxstar 150 STH Series, Input Voltage: 115/230VAC, TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Item # 5GWH5
- Mfr. Model # 907136017
- UNSPSC # 23171519
- Catalog Page # 3400
- Shipping Weight 43.88 lbs.
- ItemTIG Welder
- SeriesMaxstar 150 STH
- Input Voltage115/230VAC
- Welding ProcessesTIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Welded MaterialSteel
- Material Thickness Mild Steel0.020" to 3/16"
- Weight13.7 lb.
- Rated Output150A@16V, 30%
- Input (Amps)28/14.2A
- Overall Height9"
- Overall Width5-1/2"
- Overall Depth13-1/4"
- FeaturesDC Inverter with Hf and Lift Arc
- IncludesPower Source With 10 ft. Mvp Power Cord, Remote Finger Tip Control, Electrode Holder With 13 ft. Of Weld Cable, 10 ft. Work Cable With Clamp And Connectors, Shoulder Strap And Flow Thru Tig Torch Adapter, Plus Protective Carring Case, Wp17 12ft Tig Torch With Adapter And Accessories, And Regulator Flow Gauge With Gas Hose.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.